2016. december 5., hétfő
International folklore children’s festival of Sale (Morocco)
From 18th to 25th July 2015
The international folklore children’s festival became, since 1999, a space of exchange and discovery where the children of all the continents get acquainted of their differences and learn to live together in the peace and the harmony. More than a simple festival, the FIFE became a model institution to promote the peace in the world, shows it’s of it: “Children of the Peace”.
I- SPECIFICATIONS FIFE 2015 :
The International folklore children’s festival has the ambition to be a large artistic meeting where children’s from different countries would present and exchange in a spirit of peace and brotherhood their popular culture.
Your participation in the FIFE will allow you discover Morocco through:
The collective residence
The touristic visits
The daily Moroccan ceremonies
The official meetings and animation
And the teasting of Moroccan gastronomy…
Each group is invited to present:
- 2 Artistic representations taking 08 to 10 minutes maximum.
- 1 Parade through the city with official and traditional costumes
The representations can touch:
- Popular and traditional dances -popular music, modern dance…
Number maximum of participants: 16 children for each delegation and 2 or 3 adults maximum.
Age of participants :10 to 14 years old.
II. ACCOMODATION STRUCTURE
Lodging: The organization of the festival will provide rooms for 2 or 3 persons in a Campus University.
Meals: All meals will be provided by the organization of the festival.
Transport: The organization of the festival will maintain a transport service for the different delegations from airports or Moroccan ports for arrivals and departures as well as local transport needs. :
Casablanca airport (1 hour 30)
Rabat-sale airport (15 minutes)
Tangier port and airport (3 hours)
Fez Airport (2 hour 30)
Medical care: A medical staff will be present during the festival period.
Insurance: The group must be have their insurance exactly for the period of the festival
Guide-interpreter: All delegations will be accompanied by a guide-interpreter during the festival activities (French – English – Spanish and Arabic).
Rouijel Abderrahmane: Director of the festival
ASSOCIATION BOUREGREG (FIFE-MAROC)
AVENUE SAKIA AL HAMRA-BETTANA-SALE 11040-MAROC
TEL: 00212- 537 78-07-87 / FAX: 00212- 537-78-57-42
Mobile : 00 212- 661 16-85-54
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : Facebook.com/fifemorocco
- A néptánc foglalkozások az ÁMK Közmű Tükrös termében vannak
- Cseppecske elsősöknek, kezdőknek: hétfő 16:30-18:00-ig
- Beiratkozás folyamatosan az ÁMK Közműn
- Nyolc foglalkozás után nyílt órán mutatja be a gyermek a tanultakat, s válhat a Csepel Öröksége díjjal kitüntetett Csepp-Csepel tagjává
- Csepp-Csepel: hétfő: 17:00-19:00 -ig
- tagdíj: 2000.-Ft/hó /melyet az újonnan beiratkozóknak az ÁMK Közműn kell befizetni!